Our company is regarded as one of best data entry companies and has secure business plans, and a comprehensive data security policy with a complete back up system to make sure that our client’s data is confidentially and safely handled by us. All our security measures are taken good care of, as customer satisfaction is our primary goal.
Data security Measures
- 1. Fast file, folders and email encryption are used to secure all the data of our clients. It is used to encrypt confidential records, corporate information, personal files and other data.
- 2. We strictly follow the client’s instruction regarding the source documents. Once the work is finished, we are careful enough to return the source file to the client or destroy it as per specific instructions.
- 3. Our company ensures regular backups of data. The required security measures are also taken to ensure that. Backup data files are stored in a different location from the place the data entry for assured security.
- 4. Our company has certain rules and regulations regarding the access of data and these are stringently followed. Data entry operators do not have direct access to the client’s original source documents. To add some extra security, we use advanced technologies and devices such as high-speed data processors and scanners to divide the documents in batches of Image snippets or TIF images to distribute it among different groups of operators. This bars any particular individual from accessing the complete and original source that is sent by the client.
There are some very basic measures are taken to secure our site:
- Personnel with required authorization can only access client data
- To ensure the continuous surveillance, cameras are installed to keep vigil
- To prevent vandalism, a team of security personnel are employed to guard our office
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms are installed to ensure the protection of data
- Electronic security doors in our office ensure limited access
- 1. All the data entry operators at the very onset of each project sign a non- disclosure agreement. Regular training is carried out in order to make our staff aware of the security and confidentiality procedures
- 2. Security audits and penetration tests are performed regularly to ensure safety of data at all levels
- 3. Concerned clients will immediately get the information if there is any reports security breach
- 4. Software and other required steps like installing security devices are taken that may vary according to project requirements.
Back up and Recovery Procedure
- 1. An approved Disaster Recovery Plan is written and implemented to protect data in unforeseen situations like nonfunctioning of hardware or software
- 2. Regular backup data is stored in the system
- 3. Once your data reach us, then it will be protected by all kinds of
advanced security measures.
- If you need any more information, Please feel free to contact us.